Hearing the audible voice of God, who said 'My flock will know My voice.'
The original article "The Audible Voice of God" has been archived; link below.
There are new discussions as well. Please feel free to comment on them also...
- The pages below are started and active...
- 1. The blood of the Lamb — where is the physical blood which He shed on the cross for us,
- ... the blood which taketh away the sins of the world, the blood which cleanses not only this world but also heaven itself ... where is His blood today? We believe that the flesh body which died on the cross was resurrected and ascended into heaven, but I have never heard a sermon about His blood. Is HIS BLOOD not as important as his resurrected and glorified body?
- 2. When the Lord told me what type of person He made me to be.
- ... The word "author" appearing in a vision to Ruby Brookshire at the Sambos Restaurant on Circle Drive in Colorado Springs, while I was in the washroom asking God what he wanted me to do .
- 3. One sermon I have heard June 2018, 1st Assembly of God, Delphi, Indiana.
- ... Something happened during this service. The Lord moved ... but I do not believe that His message was delivered. We were gathered together in the name of Jesus Christ this Sunday morning in the sanctuary of the First Assembly of God building in Delphi, Indiana ... and He did come amongst us — but I do not believe that He was allowed to say to us what He wanted to say.
- Below are some new discussions I would like to start ... please feel free to share your testimony of Jesus Christ also:
- » YHWH (aka JHVH or Jehovah). What does it really mean? I shall in the future have proven to have been in the past who always I am.
- » What exactly is His "... one name given under heaven whereby a man can be saved?" Is it "JEHOVAH" or is it "Yahweh," is His name "JESUS" or is it "Yeshu Messiah?" Let's talk about the Name of God — the Name above All Names.
- » Why is Jesus called "the Son of God?" The archangel told Mary "therefore that holy THING which you bear shall be called the Son of God." Where does 'the trinity" appear in the Bible? Who is Jesus, and when will we finally be able to see the face of God?
- Below are some of the visions which God has shown me, would you like to share some of the visions God has shown you?
- » The vision of the antichrist and the false prophet.
- » The vision of Quanta (subatomic particles) at a group meeting, talking to, and responding to, each other at the speed of light.
- » When the Ancient of Days sealed me in the forehead. Did this happen to you too?
- » The vision He gave to me while I was in Paoli, Indiana: How God sees us when we gather together in His name and come before Him in worship.
- » The vision of the tools of God, and when every other axe-head was released but mine stayed. I asked the angel what was withholding this on axe-head from being released and he answered, "Pride."
- Below are some Life Groups or programs that I believe would be a good thing to offer.
- 1. Let's talk about Jesus and the power of His resurrection. When I was new in Christ, we spent all of our free time "talking about Jesus." Today I have nobody with whom to Talk About Jesus. More ... can we meet in Delphi to talk about Him?
- 2. VBSS — Vacation Bible School for seniors in Delphi, Indiana. There are so many seniors in Delphi who are not saved, but may think that they are. Their whole lives they have 'attended church' and have thought that repeating the right words and doing the right actions is all that it takes to be saved. God is not this easily fooled, Christianity,' maybe they only need someone to ask them. Let's make a fun and happy place where our more senior children in Christ can meet.
- 3. Tell us your personal Testimony of Jesus Christ. Who is saved? The bible tells us that only those whose names are written in The Lamb of God's Book of Life are saved, and that the only requirement to have your name written into the only 'membership list' that matters is to bear the testimony of Jesus Christ. Let us talk about what Jesus did in our lives ...
- 4. Evanglism Life Group. May I propose a new Life Group, one which follows the commandment and commission of Jesus Christ? I believe that we will be able to reach His sheep without offending anybody, without creating a conflict or dissembling, and will be received by all if we only offer, 'Can we pray for you?' Nobody will take offense at an offer to pray for them, would they? Please suggest to me how we may be able to evanglise Delphi — I already have some ideas but I want to hear yours.
- 5. Suggest a group. What have I forgotten? We each have something to share, we all have gifts and shortcomings, we are all part of The Body of Christ.
Below is an excerpt ... please either Click or TAP below for the rest of the truth.
"Hearing The Audible Voice of God."
I am writing this letter to you as an act of faith. I do not know what to expect to happen, what result to expect. I just now wanted to speculate, but was immediately quashed. I am, and have been for a long time, at a crisis in faith. All that I know to do is to share this, my story ... read more.
Users of Mobile Devices and phones
2000 Copyright Mark A. Rector.
All Rights are Reserved. Please request reprint rights - which are feely given upon request..